Naughty Answers!

Man comes home, finds his wife with his friend in bed.
He shoots his friend and kills him.
Wife says :

"If you behave like this, you will lose ALL your friends".
********************************************

A small Boy wrote to Santa Claus, "send me a brother"
Santa wrote back,

" SEND ME YOUR MOTHER"
****************************************

What is the definition of Mistress?
Someone between the Mister and Mattress

***********************************

Husband asks:

"Do u know that the meaning of WIFE is:
W ithout
Information
F ighting
Every-time
Wife replies:

" No,......
It means:
With
I diot
F or
E ver !!!"

*****************************************

What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant,... Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant.
Panic is when both are pregnant.
****************************************

Grammar Teacher: Do you know the importance of a period?
Kid: Yeah, once my sister said she has missed one, my mom fainted, dad
got a heart attack
&  our driver ran away
**********************************************************

A young boy asks his Dad :"What is the difference between confident
and confidential?
Dad says:   "You are my son, I'm confident about that. Your friend
over there, is also my
son, THAT is confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment