FRIEND OR BEST FRIEND

My Best FriendFriend: calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
Best friend: calls your parents dad and mom. 
  
Friend: has never seen you cry  
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on
 
Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink    
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home  
  
Friend: asks you to write down your number.  
Best friend : they ask you for their number ( cuz they can't remember it)  
  
Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back                     
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff

Friend: only knows a few things about you  
Best friend: could write a biography on your life  
 
Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing  
Best friend: will always go with you

Friend: would delete this letter  
Best friend: will send this back to me and all of their online buddies  
 
 Friends Forever!  
 Written with a pen  
 Sealed with a kiss  
If you are my friend,  
   Please answer this:  
 Are we friends or are we not?  
  You told me once, but I forgot.  
So tell me now and tell me true,  
 So I can say , I am here for you.  
 Of all the friends I've ever met,  
   You're the ones I won't forget.  
  
 And if I die before you do,  
I'll go to Heaven  
And wait for you.  
 Show your friends how much you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment